St. John's Presbyterian Church Toronto

Welcome to

 

St. John’s Presbyterian Church is located at 415 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.

In 1888, the congregation of St. John’s Presbyterian Church had been formed and met at a location just south of this present location, but outgrew the building quite quickly and required a much larger Sanctuary and Christian Education Centre. 

In 1908, this building was erected and dedicated. 

The present sanctuary area can seat in excess of one thousand people and has adequate halls and meeting rooms. 

Most of the rear basement area is occupied by the National Museum of The Presbyterian Church in Canada.

The congregation serves the Riverdale community in many ways and details of these activities can be found in other areas of the website.

We celebrate our 129th Anniversary on November 19, 2017.

.